Our registered dietitians improve the nutrition of adults and children living in Lexington through the following programs:
- Worksite wellness programs.
- Several diabetes programs each year, including monthly support groups.
- Farm to School program.
- 5210 presentations.
- MyPlate presentations.
- Health fairs for community groups, businesses, or schools.
To ask a nutrition question, call a registered dietitian at (859) 288-2446.
- Nutrition & Diabetes Referral Form: We are not currently offering this service, but our dietitians are available to answer questions and/or assist you in finding a qualified dietitian offering individual nutrition counseling in Fayette County. We continue to offer diabetes prevention and diabetes self-management education and support programs, free of charge. For more information or for questions, call 859-288-2446.
Nutrition & Healthy Eating
- Tailgating 101
- Brown Bagging It
- Quick and Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Eat Smart Kentucky: Guidelines for Healthy Foods and Beverages at Meetings, Gatherings and Events