Our registered dietitians improve the nutrition of adults and children living in Lexington through the following programs:
- Individual nutrition and diabetes counseling is available with a registered dietitian. A referral form from your doctor is required.
- Worksite wellness programs.
- Several diabetes programs each year, including monthly support groups.
- Farm to School program.
- 5210 presentations.
- MyPlate presentations.
- Health fairs for community groups, businesses, or schools.
To ask a nutrition question, call a registered dietitian at (859) 288-2446.
Nutrition & Healthy Eating
- Tailgating 101
- Brown Bagging It
- Quick and Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Eat Smart Kentucky: Guidelines for Healthy Foods and Beverages at Meetings, Gatherings and Events