Testing and treatment are offered at the Public Health Clinic, 650 Newtown Pike. To schedule an appointment for STI screening, please call (859) 288-2483, select option 2.
- 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday
- 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Tuesday
- 8 a.m.-7 p.m. Wednesday
- 8-11:30 a.m. Thursday
- 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Friday
Free HIV Testing Only
Fayette County was the first county in Kentucky to offer HIV antibody testing and anonymous testing for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection. Individuals seeking HIV tests should go to 650 Newtown Pike during the times listed below. Testing is free and confidential. For additional information on HIV testing, call (859) 288-2437.
- 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Friday
- Rapid HIV antibody testing with results in 15-20 minutes
- Free HIV confirmatory testing
- Referrals for HIV positive individuals (HIV care, support services, support groups, etc.)
- Safer sex counseling
- Free condoms
- HIV education for target populations