Give thanks, not COVID-19!
Follow these tips to reduce your risk of being exposed to, getting or spreading COVID-19 during Thanksgiving!
- Traveling increases the chance of getting and spreading COVID-19. Staying home is the best way to protect yourself and others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from people you don’t live with. Avoid high-traffic public areas, such as bathrooms and dining spaces.
- Wear a mask at all times when around people.
- Avoid potluck-style gatherings and encourage guests to bring their own food and drinks. Limit traffic where food is being prepared or handled. Do not share serving utensils.
- Disinfect all resuables when the event is over.