(En español) With the overwhelming surge of new COVID-19 cases in Lexington, we need your help in reporting information about your positive COVID-19 case. Please read the following important notes, then email us below to provide your information.
- If you are not a resident of Fayette County, please contact the local health department in your county of residence.
- Do not reach out to us unless you have received a positive lab result from your provider or other qualified lab report.
- The Lexington-Fayette County Health Department (LFCHD) is required to have a copy of the positive COVID-19 test result. If LFCHD has not received notification of the positive COVID-19 test result, we will contact you via phone or email to notify you of this.
- If you obtained a positive COVID-19 test result from a home-performed test, LFCHD cannot accept that test result. If you need an isolation agreed order, we recommend that you have an additional test from your provider or other qualified testing center. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please see this resource for guidelines to follow: If You Test Positive for COVID-19.
- As soon as you provide your contact information and email to LFCHD, you are consenting to LFCHD sending you through email a link to a survey to complete related to your or the person you are the legal guardian for COVID-19 test result.
- Only submit contact information if you are the person who received the positive COVID-19 test result or are the legal guardian for the person who received the positive result.
- If more than one person in the household has received a positive lab result, LFCHD will need to be notified of each person with individual contact information.
If you meet the criteria above, please email us at email@example.com. If you do not have internet access, please call 859-288-2445. If you contact us, please let us know what you need (such as an isolation order/release), to help speed up the process. Please include your name, date of birth, phone number and home address.